Sunday, December 25, 2011

Secret Santa :)

My Secret Santa turned out to be Race Oswald!!
He made me this cool illustration, inspired by a song that I chose, called "Sweet Pea" by Amos Lee.
It's so awesome and I like it a LOT!

Thanks Race :)
Awesome Illustration by my art friend, Race Oswald!!
Thanks Race ! : )

This is what I made for Jasmine Ho as I'm her Secret Santa. I know a lot of stuff are off, but, I feel that I've somewhat improved over the semester and understand painting more since I've taken 113A. And overall, this was really fun to paint!
The painting is inspired by the song "Ragged Wood" by Fleet Foxes :)


Did this illustration for a secret santa event. I know a lot of stuff are off, but, I feel that I've somewhat improved over the semester and understand painting more since I've taken 113A.
This is inspired by the song "Ragged Wood" by Fleet Foxes :)



No comments: