Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another one


This was around 5pm today.. I feel that the light is kinda weird though. Guess I painted it inaccurately. Nevertheless, this was fun! I actually used a big brush (it says 3/4") this time to concentrate on the shapes more rather than getting lost in details. Also, tried dry brushing some parts to create texture for the trees and such.
Another this is, I didn't tape the bottom border straight, so, the lower left corner of the painting looks distorted @_@.

Can't wait for the Urban Painting session tomorrow and do some more plein air .

Location: Linda Vista Park, Cupertino

1 comment:

Jonathan R Apilado said...

Awesome Sam! I love the light coming under the trees it has that effect of strong sunlight. :D I also like the big brush idea. I might try that too. :)