Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Plein Air @ Japanese Friendship Garden SJ 6.8.2011








Today's location is: Japanese Friendship Garden at San Jose!!
I painted with bunch of friends today and one of the professors from my major, Cameron. It was a really fun experience and I learned a lot from his critique! I wish I could go to another plein air painting session like today, but, I have to go back home to my country.

Points to remember:
- Take into consideration the color of the light (reflected light etc.)

Hoping that I could keep up the pace for the rest of the summer!!

4 comments:

Chris Sanchez said...

GO SAM GO!!!!

Jonathan R Apilado said...

Great job, Sam! Man, I would have loved to have been there with everyone. :/

Cool stuffs. Have fun at home! :D

Samantha Lo said...

Thanks Jon!! I am having a lot of fun with Gouache currently XD. We should plein air together before school starts!

c.sukiman said...

wooow soo good sam :))