Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More SLEIPNIR ! ! ! :)







Here's what I got so far for Sleipnir. >_<
Deadline is approaching soon and I should start painting this tomorrow ! ! !

Did some poses.. although they're not so good cause I had to freeze frame ferret videos from youtube :(. oh well.. I did some color tests too.. don't know if I'm gonna use them or not but it was a good experiment.

I still have yet to design the larger version of Sleipnir T__T. Was thinking of using the same pose but with armors (Maybe something steam punk-ish , or cyber futuristic-ish kind of suits with mix of medieval type of thingy ?????).

Hope this turns out well!





1 comment:

Jonathan R Apilado said...

These are awesome Sam! :D I like the red and white color scheme, but that's just me haha. And I like ur ideas for the bigger Sleipnir. :)